Denbigh Christian Academy’s Mission Statement:
Denbigh Christian Academy, in community with home and church, seeks to create a safe and authentic Christian learning environment to train students to know, love, and serve Jesus Christ and to equip them to achieve an excellent academic education based on the infallible Word of God, so that as students of strong character and integrity, they will impact their community and world fulfilling the “Great Commission” as Royal Knights for Christ.
Core Values: Our Commitment to God and Community:
1. To value and seek God’s presence in each classroom.
2. To teach God’s Word as the standard of truth.
3. To value all people and the ethnic diversity of our student population.
4. To provide excellent Christian teachers.
5. To inspire a passion for learning.
6. To educate within an engaging learning environment.
7. To pursue excellence in academic standards.
8. To teach Christ-like character.
9. To integrate faith and learning by shaping a biblical worldview within our school community.
10. To challenge the students to fulfill God’s plan for their lives and instill a passion in them to carry out the Great Commission.