Every child, has received from God a gift for learning. Denbigh Christian Academy nurtures this gift by providing a safe environment where children are allowed to develop their confidence and abilities while learning a structured core curriculum with Christian principles and values.
Our experienced team provides your child with the knowledge and confidence needed to grow and succeed. We know that not all children learn the same way, so we provide opportunities to grow and learn in different ways.
Denbigh Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin administration of its educational policies, admissions policies and other school-administered programs.
“Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old, he will not depart from it. ” ~Proverbs 22:6 KJV
This weeks menu:This Week's Menu
For up to date news check out our calendar:2020 - 2021 Calendar
Child & Adult Care Food Program (CACFP)Go to CACFP
We are here for parents that need childcare.
• We are following the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
recommendations for cleaning and sanitizing.
• Maintaining group sizes according to CDC guidelines, while teaching curriculum.
• Practicing frequent hand washing
• Asking anyone feeling sick to stay home
• We are monitoring children and staff’s temperatures. Anyone with a 100 temperature will be sent home and must not return for 48 hours and temperature free without aid of fever reducing medicine.